Wrist & Pocket Watches
April 10 - 15, 2021
With over 100 wrist and pocket watches, this auction features examples of 1950s and 1960s Rolex and Omega watches, including several varieties of Seamasters. Look for a number of Cartier wrist watches including Must de Cartier Tanks and an 18k ‘La Dona,’ several Doxas, and a steel Heuer Carrera 7753. Pocket watches include a Hiram Triangular Masonic pocket watch, as well as a variety of group lots of American watches.
Please contact us for auction details, additional photographs, condition reports or virtual consultations.
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More